Find your natural-looking beauty
Restylane is created to behave like your body's own hyaluronic acid, reestablishing the youthful appearance of skin.
No one wants to look 'over-done' or unnatural. Our practitioners can provide a delicate, natural improvement, that is you... only more youthful.
Restylane is created to mimic your body's own natural hyaluronic acid, bringing the skin back to its real energetic appearance.
Restylane Silk, Restylane, and Restylane Lyft use NASHA innovations, this provides a specific particle size, so your practitioner can use the product specifically to fit your requirements.
Tiny, fine molecules are utilized for barely recognizable differences and detailed shaping.
Medium sized particles are used for moderate to extreme lines and wrinkles. Large particles can be chosen for deeper wrinkles or volume.
Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne can provide flexibility to areas of expression.
The most common side effects incorporate transitory responses at the treatment site like tenderness, swelling, hard/firmness, bruising, and redness. Side effects are moderate and can last two weeks to one month. Like any injection there is risk of infection. Your practitioner will survey your clinical history and discuss any other issues during your consultation.
- Restylane® Silk: is for lip augmentation and correction of perioral wrinkles
- Restylane®-L: is for mid to deep injections into the facial tissue for correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane® Lyft: is for deep correction of moderate to severe foldsrelated to mid-face contour deficiencies.
- Restylane® Refyne: is for mid to deep correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, such as nasolabial lines.
- Restylane® Defyne: is for mid to deep injection of nasolabial folds as well as ‘marionette lines’